To enter, simply write your message in the comments under the post, making sure that you tag-in the recipient. If the recipient “likes” your message, then that message is considered one entry into the competition. Each extra “like” to your post awards you another competition entry, up to a maximum of 10 entries in total.
The competition will run from the time the competition is posted, until 8 p.m. on Tuesday 12th February. All times stated are G.M.T.
By entering this competition, you agree to the competition terms and conditions:
1. This competition is open to residents of all areas covered by a Royal Mail postcode, excluding employees and relatives of employees of The Ely Gin Company Ltd.
Entrants must be aged 18 years or over on the day of the entry.
2. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. Entries should should be submitted on the Ely Gin Facebook page (www.Facebook.com/elyginco) or Ely Gin Instagram page. We regret that we are unable to accept postal entries.
4. All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date.
5. Each entrant may enter the competition with one message. Competitors entering more than one message will be disqualified. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
6. The winner will be drawn at random from all qualifying entries.
Two prizes are available, two sets of: 1 bottle of “Ely Gin St. Clements”, with 1 bottle of Lixir “Elderflower and Lemon” tonic water. The prizes will be sent to both the competition winner and the person tagged in the winning message (providing all other competition rules are met by both parties).
8. The winners may be required to take part in publicity.
9. The winner’s name and region may be disclosed to anyone who writes within one month after the published closing date and enclosing a stamped addressed envelope, to: The Ely Gin Jubilee Gardens Competition Winner, The Ely Gin Company Ltd., 83 St. Johns Road, Ely, CB6 3BW.
10. The prizes as described are available on the date of publication. All prizes are non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
11. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
12. English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
Promoter: The Ely Gin Company Limited, 83 St Johns Road, Ely CB6 3BW.