This competition will run from 7 p.m. on Monday 10th February until 11 p.m. on Sunday 16th February 2020. All times stated are UTC.
To enter, simply “follow” the Facebook page of The Land of Gin & Honey during the competition.
By entering this competition, you agree to the competition terms and conditions:
1. This competition is open to residents of all areas covered by a Royal Mail postcode, excluding employees and relatives of employees of The Ely Gin Company Ltd. and Ely Gin (Downham Market) Ltd.
Entrants must be aged 18 years or over on the day of the entry.
2. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. Entries should should be submitted on the Facebook page of “The Land of Gin & Honey” (www.Facebook.com/DownhamGinShop). We regret that we are unable to accept postal entries.
4. All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date.
5. Each entrant may enter the competition once. Competitors entering more than once will be disqualified. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
6. The winner will be selected at random from all qualifying entries.
One prize is available: a parcel containing all 5 products show-cased as part of this competition, plus a 250ml bottle of Ely Gin. In the case that one of the products in unavailable, a product of similar or greater value will be substituted.
8. The winner may be required to take part in publicity.
9. The winner’s name and region may be disclosed to anyone who writes within one month after the published closing date and enclosing a stamped addressed envelope, to: The Land of Gin & Honey Competition Winner, Ely Gin (Downham Market) Ltd., 83 St. Johns Road, Ely, CB6 3BW.
10. The prizes as described are available on the date of publication. All prizes are non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
11. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
12. English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
Promoter: The Ely Gin Company Limited, 83 St Johns Road, Ely CB6 3BW.