These are 500ml bottles.
These bottles are available for click-and-collect or free local delivery only, but cannot be posted.
A taste of North Norfolk!
The Norfolk Brewhouse is owned and run by Rachel and David Holliday – a couple with a passion for crafting distinctive, high-quality beers.
The names of their beers are inspired by the wildlife around them, in this case reflecting the stunning sight of wild hares transfixed by the moon.
We offer seven of their range:
- Dewhopper: this lager pours to a light gold colour, with a crisp, hoppy finish that makes this beer the number one choice for both craft enthusiasts and casual drinkers.
- Hiberno: this warming copper ale offers a well-balanced smooth complex fruit and floral flavour. A lovely winter ale.
- Jumper: this amber ale combines a full-bodied bitterness with fruity overtones, creating an impressive flavour and a smooth lasting finish.
- Nibbler: a ruby bitter with a rich, spicy, roasted aroma and a full malty body, resulting in a full-bodied mouthfeel.
- Pintail: a gluten-free ale, light, golden and hoppy with aromatic citrus notes.
- Stubblestag: a gluten-free lager that pours to a medium gold colour, with a deep (but light) head formation, giving a hoppy bitterness in the finish which makes this beer eminently drinkable and refreshing.
- Triskele: a smooth, dark porter infused with orange and coriander. Brewed using 5 malts, including Maris Otter and also an oak-smoked wheat malt for a hint of smokiness.
Mix-and-match any flavours to your basket and the discount will be applied automatically.