This page details the terms and conditions of gift vouchers supplied by The Ely Gin Company Ltd (Ely Gin).
Ely Gin reserves the right to update and change the terms and conditions of our gift voucher scheme at any time. This does not affect your legal rights. Use of your Ely Gin gift voucher constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions, and we therefore recommend that you read them carefully. Ely Gin gift vouchers remain the property of The Ely Gin Company Ltd., and we maintain the right to cancel the vouchers in situations where it is deemed necessary to do so.
1. You are entering into a contract with The Ely Gin Company Ltd., company registration number 07846289.
The head office of The Ely Gin Company Ltd. is: 83 St Johns Road, Ely, Cambs, CB6 3BW, U.K.
The contact telephone number is +44(0)1353 968871 (available Monday – Saturday).
General terms and conditions
2. Your gift voucher can be used for full- or part-payment for any product in any of the following locations:
- The Ely Gin Company, 3 Buttermarket, Ely, CB7 4NY
- The Land of Gin & Honey, 11 Market Place, Downham Market, PE38 9DF
- On-line at www.ElyGin.co.uk
This voucher cannot be used at any market stalls, food- or gin-festivals, or similar, unless by agreement.
3. The gift voucher balance cannot be exchanged for cash, nor redeemed against the purchase of another card.
4. Your gift voucher is valid for a period of at least 24 months from the date of activation. After 24 months, any remaining balance will be removed and the voucher will become invalid and no longer available for use.
5. In cases where your gift voucher is lost or stolen, Ely Gin is unable to replace or reimburse the remaining balance of the voucher. Ely Gin cannot be held responsible for any balance lost from a gift voucher as a result of theft or fraud.
Should your gift voucher become damaged, Ely Gin may be able to replace the voucher, providing you still have the voucher in your possession and the necessary details can be obtained.
6. When ordering a gift voucher, you should ensure that the recipient’s address is entered correctly. Ely Gin shall not be held responsible if the address is entered incorrectly and someone other than the intended recipient uses the gift voucher.
Governing Law and jurisdiction
7. These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
8. Questions, comments and requests regarding Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions are welcomed, please contact us.
These T&Cs were last updated on 16 October 2019.